Maria01 is the largest start up campus in the Nordic countries. In 2021 we implemented our wayfinding solution into the well-rounded KEKO Wayfinder mobile app. The solution was developed in close cooperation with high-ranking tech companies Nokia, Kone and other members of the KEKO consortium. In the project, Proximi.io also pioneered a novelty hands-free smart light guidance feature making wayfinding a fun and accessible experience.
Maria01 -campus is a former hospital built in the 19th century. The campus spreads over 5 buildings and a big outdoor area. Every day, office tenants have to manage a complicated maze of corridors and buildings on their hunt for available coworking, meeting and event spaces. The Keko Wayfinder app with Proximi.io’s positioning and wayfinding features fully solves this issue.
- Novelty feature: smart light guidance
- High accuracy positioning across buildings
- Visually attractive digital map
- Also old buildings can be turned smart: regardless of sturdy walls and unconventionally high ceilings
- Great analytics for the venue about how their tenants use the venue