Proximi.io is looking for an energetic teamworker to join us as a project assistant. The position is full-time, permanent position.
You may start at your earliest convenience.
What is Proximi.io?
Proximi.io is the first technology-agnostic positioning platform. It connects real-life locations – cities and buildings – with digital experiences through smartphones. Through combining technologies such as Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and geomagnetic positioning, we allow developers to easily build indoor navigation and geofencing experiences for their mobile application users. The versatile technology is used in locating and guiding people indoors and outdoors in shopping malls, amusement parks, office buildings, museums and across cities. Proximi.io operates globally, with customers ranging from Aruba to Australia.
We are a small, international team that takes pride in balancing cutting-edge technology with excellent customer experience. Proximi.io was established in 2014, and has been awarded many prizes, including nomination as TOP50 European mobility startups, and selection as TOP10 most promising European IoT startups.
You will be assisting the team with onboarding new customers and other similar tasks. You will receive training for all tasks at the beginning of your employment. Your typical workday would consist of the following:
- Onboarding customer floorplans and navigation setup in the Proximi.io management system.
- Producing floor plans and other materials for customer projects
- Testing customer projects
- Assisting sales team with backoffice tasks, such as quote calculation
- Assisting with installations
- Other office tasks
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Confident user of mobile phone and basic computer tools (Office etc.)
- Has interest in technology
- Willingness to keep constantly learning
- Good with floor plans / maps
- An eye for design
- Fluent in English (company official language English)
- Finnish speaker preferred
What we offer
- Be a part of Proximi.io international growth story.
- Flexibility, possibility to work remotely part-time. Please note that some tasks do require physical presence at our office even during the pandemic times.
- Possibility to work at the cutting edge of technologies and participate in exciting projects
- Working in an international atmosphere, currently customers in 15 countries
- Casual office environment with lots of free coffee and bad jokes
- Office in the heart of Helsinki, Maria01 startup hub. The hub services include e.g. a free gym, weekly after-work events and yoga classes (closed at the moment).
- Salary of approximately 2300€ / month, depending on experience
Please apply by sending your CV and motivational letter over email to Annina Koskiola, email@example.com. Apply as soon as possible, we will start interviewing candidates as we receive applications.
We offer job opportunities and careers for exceptional talent. We are especially looking for people who:
- are ready to work independently;
- can take an active part in developing Proximi.io as the leader in proximity-based services;
- have excellent English skills;
- hate suits and hierarchies;
- are willing to work in our Helsinki office at Maria01 – or remotely via Skype.
Even if you do not fit exactly any of those positions mentioned above but you are interested in the work we do, we would love to hear from you.
We hire new people, when we find the perfect person for the team.
If you feel that you match this description, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org, title: “Open application”